Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR
Associate Degree of Applied Science in Communication Electronics, Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Proficient with Windows/Unix/Linux.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware/software & networking conflicts/problems.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, GSuite, M+Box, Blue Jeans.
- Web Design: HTML/CSS & PHP/MySQL, WordPress, Google Sites.
- Understanding business and accounting principles applications.
Admin Asst Inter Healthcare University of Michigan Health System/Michigan Medicine, General Surgery, Ann Arbor, MI
January 2016 – Present
- Supporting General Surgery doctors.
- Organizing CME related activities and other events.
- Organizing and obtaining new patient medical clinical records.
- Handling purchasing, PCard and reconciling accounts.
- Processing reimbursements.
- Planning travel for faculty members.
- Providing tech training and support for conference room system.
- Organizing and hosting events.
SSC Travel & Expense Processing Associate University of Michigan, Shared Services Center, Ann Arbor, MI
April 2015 – January 2016
- Prepared and processing employee expense reports and PCard requests.
- Worked daily in Concur and familiar with SPG guidelines.
- Worked with reviewers to improve and clarify reports.
SSC Accounts Payable Vendor Management Associate University of Michigan, Shared Services Center, Ann Arbor, MI
November 2014 – April 2016
- Worked with customers and team members to streamline requests.
- Processed requests to add, reactivate, or screen payees, including reviewing files for compliance.
Administrative Assistant Inter / Assistant Program Coordinator Integrative Systems + Design, Ann Arbor, MI
May 2014 – November 2014
- Set-up the classroom by setting out the materials, handouts, and taking care of any special instructor needs
- Provided administrative program support for non-credit classes.
- Documented expenses for each class.
- Processed and distribute class evaluations with Remark software.
- Organizinged materials for non-credit classes.
- Coordinated proctors and exams for online students.
- Coordinated Manufacturing Research Seminar series.
January 2013 – May 2014
- Prepared and process travel advance requests, expense and hosting reports in Concur
- Coordinated the preparation and processing of purchasing with P-Card and MPathways
- Process DS-2019 applications reconcile payroll
- Coordinated travel arrangements for faculty and students
- Coordinated proctors and exams for online students
- Coordinated Manufacturing Research Seminar series
Administrative Assistant Inter, University of Michigan Mechanical Engineering, Ann Arbor, MI
January 2011 – December 2012
- Coordinated travel arrangements for faculty and their students
- Assistant to the Editor of an ASME Journal of Mechanical Design
- Assistant to the Editor of SME Journal of Manufacturing Systems
- Member of the Organizing Team for the Design Frontiers Symposium
- Member of the organizing staff of CIRP Conference on Assembly Technologies
- Prepared and process travel advance requests and expense reports, Concur
- Prepared and process hosting reports
- Coordinated the preparation and processing of purchasing, P-Card
- Assisted in the reconciliation of project grants and preparation of financial reports
OFFICE SERVICES ASSISTANT ASSOCIATE, University of Michigan Ross School of Business, Ann Arbor, MI
August, 2002 – January 2011
- Reserved and planned for future events
- M-Pathways: Non-PO, P-Card, Room Characteristics, EPRO, Cash Management
- Liaison for Facilities between Plant Operations, Department of Public Safety, and other departments
- Handled and issued keys
- Event management, deliver mail & packages
- Helped students, staff & faculty with various parts of the business school
TECHNOHOST /INFORMATION DESK CLERK (part-time)
Ann Arbor District Library, Ann Arbor, MI
September 2003 – July 2008
- Maintained computers and assist patrons using the computers and peripherals
- Respond to Help desk incident reports
- Recorded library events and editing video for production
- Helped patrons locate and use materials, microfilm & microfiche equipment
- Placed holds on materials and working with circulation to process materials
MMORPG Game Owner (Independent Project)
February 2008 – March 2010 (Discontinued due to other obligations)
- Wrote PHP/MySQL custom mods and purchase and install other mods
- Updated HTML and CSS
- Corrected security flaws
- Handled player complaints, bugs, requests, suggestions and abuses
- Managed advertising campaigns
COMPUTER LAB AIDE, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR
January 2001 – December 2001
- Dealt with and resolving students and staff experiencing computer problems
- Worked daily with 50-60 Windows 98 computers and 3 networked printers
- Configured and solved printers problems, Mapped network drives for users
- Helped users with email, Microsoft Office applications, scanning, and printing
TECHNICIAN Dimensions Unlimited Inc., White Bear Lake, MN
November 1998 – May 1999
- Responsible for board level and component level repair functions
- Preformed regular maintenance of test stations
- Developed methods to streamline testing
TECHNICIAN Express Point Inc. Burnsville, MN
October 1996 – November 1998
- Repaired PC power supplies, uninterpretable power supplies & terminals